Care, Repair & Returns
Each piece of Inaya jewelry is designed from a moment of inspiration, handcrafted with precious metals and unique natural stones, and above all, built to last.
But seeing as we’re all imperfect mortals, we thought we’d share some tips to help you protect and care for your personal piece of beauty from Inaya:
When not to wear your jewelry
- It’s a good idea to remove your Inaya jewelry before showering, swimming, or exercising at the gym. In general, excessive contact with liquids = bad news for your jewelry.
Caring for your jewelry at home
Storage: Dust, sun, and hard surfaces aren’t your jewelry’s friends either. Keep the elements out by storing your pieces in a jewelry box when you aren’t wearing them.
Cleaning: When the inevitable happens and your jewelry needs some light cleaning, don’t touch those liquids, chemical polishes, and dips. A simple two-ply polishing cloth should do the job.
Daily care: Life can get busy, but your jewelry is there to make your day brighter. Be gentle with your jewelry. Stones, in particular, can crack or chip from impact with other hard objects.
Repairing your jewelry from Inaya
Repairs: It’s sad but true – accidents happen. If your Inaya jewelry is damaged on its way to you, please let us know within 14 days of delivery and we’ll do our best to make your piece as good as new. If something happens to your Inaya jewelry because of, well, life, stop by one of our stores or send it to us and we’ll see what we can do (see below for shipping instructions). Once we have a plan, we’ll be in touch about repair time, shipping refunds, and costs.
Alterations: We live in a world where one size never fits all. If your jewelry needs some alterations, pay us a visit at one of our storefront locations or send the piece to us as a repair request (see below for shipping instructions).
Returning your jewelry to Inaya
- We hope our jewelry will find a happy home with you. But if your Inaya jewelry just isn’t quite right for any reason, is unworn and has the label on it, you can return it for a full refund within 15 days of delivery, or for an exchange or store credit within 30 days of delivery.
If you aren’t able to bring your Inaya jewelry to one of our storefront locations for repairs or returns, here’s how you can send your jewelry to us as safely and simply as possible:
1. Bubble-wrap your jewelry and place it in a study box with a snug fit. If you have your invoice, include a copy in the box.
2. Be sure to also include your name, contact information, repair details (repair/return/alteration), and date of purchase.
3. We recommend getting package tracking, insurance for the full value of your jewelry, and a signature upon delivery.
4. Ship your package to:
215 W. 10th Street
New York, NY 10014
5. To follow up on the status of your repair or return, you can email us at email@example.com.
Inaya will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused due to repair/return shipping.
Any other questions?
If we haven’t answered your question here, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.